In compliance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services, we inform users of our website of our Cookies Use Policy.
What is a Cookie?Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit our website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user (by means of identifiers that do not allow him to be identified with any natural person) each time he accesses the website and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of our website.
Types of CookiesThere are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of the visit and are deleted when the user closes the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that identifies a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device’s hard drive and the website reads them every time the user makes a new visit to the website; They have a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow to identify the actions and preferences of the user; analyze visits and help to understand how users reach the website and improve the services offered by it.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information in these cookies is anonymous (that is, it does not contain name, address, or other personal data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one the user is visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps).
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
- Internet Explorer™ :
- Windows Phone
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following